| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Independence, Ks in August is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Independence, Ks August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Independence, Ks, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Independence, Ks:
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) WNW
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 21.8 kms (13.5 miles) NW
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) SW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) E
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 152.1 kms (94.5 miles) ESE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) SSE