| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Independence, Ks in October is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 94.2mm (3.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Independence, Ks October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Independence, Ks, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Independence, Ks:
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) WNW
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 21.8 kms (13.5 miles) NW
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) SW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) E
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 152.1 kms (94.5 miles) ESE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) SSE